Angelina Jolie - shocked

First I fixed the eyebrows to make them more even and higher, I did this by using the Marquee tool and selecting each eyebrow individually then blending the skin so the eyebrows disappear and the pasted the eyebrows on another layer then used the free transform tool, its quick selection is 'command T' I adjusted the eyebrows so they would look a bit surprised. I then selected the eyes and used the filter liquify, I have had practice making the eyes bigger as I had done this with a lot of previous pictures. 







After I was done with the the upper face  I focused on the lips, I selected the upper lip and the lower lip individually and put them on separate layers,  Then I got both lips and put them on a separate layer. I used the liquify tool and blended the lips together to make what I thought would be the inside of the mouth. I used the free transform tool to make the lips fit the mouth and I also used this tool to make the mouth smaller.







I ate a bad lollipop. It was disgusting.






I then took the picture from below and put it on her, I colorized it using the hue and saturation tool. I then used the liquify to sculpt the lips around the mouth.


http://rutgersday.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/mouth_open.jpg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment