Model - angel



This is the original image. 




This is the image after I have played around with it. First I used the magic tool to select the hair which I deleted then inverted so the face disappeared. I got rid of the background using a simple mask and then used the dodge tool to whiten it. I did the same with the face and with the eyes I used hue and saturation. 


For my avatar I am creating one that is an angel when it is happy, however when it is angry it turns into the devil. I was thinking about using the face as the angel and then turning it around so its another face except it's devil this time. 


List of what I am going to need for my avatar:
Blonde hair
white/cloudy background
black/red hair
dark skin

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment