Avatar - angel




I haven't really done a lot to this part of the avatar because I don't really want it to lose it's humanoid shape and look. What I have done though is add the wolf eyes, which took a lot of time because it was hard to fit it into the shape of the eye. The wolf eye is black not white so I had to remove the black and transfer it with white. Then to emphasis and give the eyes the shape I want, I left The outside of the wolf eye intact. The eyes are the same simply flipped, tilted and shaped so I had to rid the light out of the left eye using the same process as the evil avatars eye. I then moved the light to the left side of the eye.
The eyebrows are also removed on the avatar.




I am working on a different person now but this person will be from legs up so you can see it's body.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment