Finished filming

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!
Finally we've finished filming.
Now have to work on soundtrack...Yah!
I know I haven't uploaded much so I will try to show you wat I have been doing for the past 3 months.

In the first week and a bit we had to come up with a concept... I had recently seen this short animation clip about strange things in a dull grey world that everyone ignores. The message being (I think) to stop what your doing every once in a while and look around you, you'll see things that weren't there before, because time moves quickly and if you don't stop every once in a while, it'll all be over very quickly.
Anyway I thought it looked quite good and so I had a similar idea of using the grey, dull world and adding colour to it. Although the message is very different. I thought it could be a story of a girl who's yellow when everyone else is grey. She is different in every sense, she has imagination and creativity, whereas everyone else is boring and dull. Her mother won't let her out of the house for the fear of ruining her reputation. She runs away but encounters the 'king' of the city.(not really but similar) Who then takes her away, She puts up a fight and in doing so accidentally touches a passerby who turns colourful. In the end an 'epidemic' spreads turning everyone colourful and causing them to have free will.
I showed Mr Andrew this but he said it would be to complicated to do by myself so I paired up with Emma.

In the next couple of weeks I started to storyboard the plot while Emma did character personality.
It took a while but finally we got there....


The films uploaded so I will upload this then start a new post...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment