Progress

Once we had the story board and the character profile done I started to build the set, however it was frustrating as I had taken the cardboard boxes home to build and paint the set while Emma was supposed to just print off some pieces of paper... once the weekend was over I came to school thinking yay the set is done all we have to do now is paste the paper on then we can start filming, but I was wrong as Emma hadn't done it. Now I could've gone a found the images and printed them off myself, but Emma just said that she already had the images at home and all she had to do was print them.... Anyway she did bring them in like she said but I was away that day, and so she didn't know what to do, the next day she was away so I tried to find the paper but I couldn't so I started to make the clay characters.
Let me tell you this... It took a very long time to make the characters, and once we had finished we were so happy...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment