Test Animation - sort of

I had taken a laptop over the weekend and was stuck at an eisteddfod where I had to wait 5 hours before I could perform and I had this laptop but I couldn't do any work before I got home so I started playing around with IStopMotion. Here's the little clip that I produced...
Before you all watch this and be like oh that was nothing I would like you to realise how hard it is to roll a coin using stop motion. Grab a coin from your purse/wallet and try rolling it, pretty hard to do right? Now grab your phone and take pictures really quickly so just by looking at the pictures gives it a sense of the coin rolling. Anyway you all should get my point that bit was very hard to do. Also that bit when it looks like my hand is struggling to pull the zipper of the purse - I wasn't actually I just wanted to add a bit of realism... Okay you caught me I was struggling... BUT in my defence that zipper was a VERY HARD zipper to open.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment